Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Guess That Movie Week 86

Here are the rules:
If you know or think you know an answer leave your guess in the comments section. As people guess I will grey it out and give them credit (using google to find the answers will disqualify you(...I know all and see all...), the person who has the most correct guesses each week will get a fun movie genius award to decorate their blog. Any person who wins 5 weeks (consecutive or non-consecutive) will earn a Movie Master award and must then refrain from guessing for 5 weeks.

Now the guessing!

1. "Well I, for one, am very interested to see what's going to happen next." SamuraiFrog

2. "Well, you see, this is the problem with terrorists. They're really inconsiderate when it comes to people's schedules." SamuraiFrog

3. "You're ghostin' us, motherfucker. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?" Shadoin

4. "Goddamn it, I knew I should've listened to my mother. I could've been a cosmetic surgeon, five hundred thou a year, up to my neck in tits and ass." Jaquandor

5. "I'm sick of it, maps, buried treasure, All of it! So ship it, burn it, get rid of that ton and a half of garbage! There ain't no buried treasure, and even if there was, boy, hell, you can't even swim!"

6. "Would you like a Cadillac car? Or a guest shot on Jack Paar? How about a date with Hedy Lamarr? You can get it." SamuraiFrog

7. "All I wanted was to sing to God. He gave me that longing... and then made me mute. Why? Tell me that. If He didn't want me to praise him with music, why implant the desire? Like a lust in my body! And then deny me the talent?" SamuraiFrog

8. "I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a man who's lining up to be a hot lunch." Penh

9. "It's gonna take me a while to fix up your car there, so if you boys like, you can go on inside, get yourselves something to drink, wash up, fuck my wife, watch TV - anything you want. Mi casa es su casa. Just don't do anything the Good Lord wouldn't do." SamuraiFrog

10. "Good evening Sir, my name is Steve. I come from a rough area. I used to be addicted to crack but now I am off it and trying to stay clean. That is why I am selling magazine subscriptions." SamuraiFrog

11. "I want the people to know that they still have 2 out of 3 branches of the government working for them, and that ain't bad." SamuraiFrog

12. "Hi. How are you? My name's Elliot, and I'm with the Cub Scouts of America. We're... we're selling uncut cocaine to get to the jamboree. " SamuraiFrog

13. "I saw someone today. A boy. You know how when you meet someone...and you think you like them? And then, the more you talk to them, you see parts that you don't like. Like that guy on the bench. And sometimes, you end up not liking any parts at all. But this boy is different. I like every part of him. Especially his hands, they're beautiful..." Penh

14. "I'm Sorry Wendy, but I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die." SamuraiFrog

15. "You should've gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events." (Gabe)

16. "Paul Allen has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstram. It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Marcus and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut." Penh

17. "Love is a dung hill, Betty, and I am but a cock that climbs upon it to crow." Tommy Salami

18. "You're in trouble, program. Why don't you make it easy on yourself. Who's your user?"
"Forget it, mister high-and-mighty Master Control! You aren't making me talk!"
"Suit yourself." SamuraiFrog

19. "Okay, now let me just see if I can get this straight. You come from another planet, and you're mortal there, but you're immortal here until you kill all the guys from there who have come here... and then you're mortal here... unless you go back there, or some more guys from there came here, in which case you become immortal here... again." Shadoin

20. "Life's a climb, but the view is great." SamuraiFrog

**Update**
And we have a winner! Congrats to SamuraiFrog who not only wins this week's contest but wins his seventh movie master award! I bow to your movie genius sir! You may collect your award below and we'll see you back for more movie guessing fun on June 9th.


Everyone else can come on back next Tuesday for more movie guessing fun!

13 comments:

SamuraiFrog said...

1. Dead Again
2. True Lies
3. The Rock?
6. Little Shop of Horrors
7. Amadeus
9. Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
10. Office Space
11. Mars Attacks
12. True Romance
14. South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
18. Tron
20. Hannah Montana: The Movie

Anonymous said...

Darn you, Samurai Frog...

okay, onto my guesses the frog hasn't covered...

15) Baby Mama
19) Superman II

...
Again I say darn you, Samurai Frog.

shadoian said...

3. Predator

8. I SO know this one, but can't think of it

19. Highlander 2

Penh said...

Nothing to do but pick through the scattered leavings...

8. Jaws
13. May
18. American Psycho

Penh said...

Of course, I meant 16 is American Psycho. I blame my 12-hour work day.

Blackwing Rose said...

1. Empire Records
3. Predator
4. Predator
6. Little Shop of Horrors
8. Aliens 2
9. Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle.
18. Tron
19. Highlander 2

Gabe said...

15 Juno

buzz said...

14 -- SOUTH PARK

Tommy Salami said...

17. Rob Roy
Roth's quoting someone, though... damn I'm an English major, too.

Steve said...

so glad the pressure is off me to answer these!
(But a lot of fun reading the qoutes and answers as always)

Anonymous said...

Oh crud, if my sister ever finds out I missed #19, she would kick my butt... She's way into Christopher Lambert...

I misread it as what Lois was talking about concerning General Zod...

Jaquandor said...

Well, I'm late, but #4 is "Romancing the Stone".

Becca said...

Not too late since I forgot to post the answers :)

And the answers are:
1. Dead Again
2. True Lies
3. Predator
4. Romancing the Stone
5. In Cold Blood
6. Little Shop of Horrors
7. Amadeus
8. Jaws
9. Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle
10. Office Space
11. Mars Attacks!
12. True Romance
13. May
14. South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut
15. Juno
16. American Psycho
17. Rob Roy
18. Tron
19. Highlander II
20. Hannah Montana: The Movie