Here are the rules:
If you know or think you know an answer leave your guess in the comments section. As people guess I will grey it out and give them credit (using google to find the answers will disqualify you(...I know all and see all...), the person who has the most correct guesses each week will get a fun movie genius award to decorate their blog. Any person who wins 5 weeks (consecutive or non-consecutive) will earn a Movie Master award and must then refrain from guessing for 5 weeks.
Now the guessing!
1. "I will look on your treasures, gypsy. Is this understood?" (Laura)
2. "Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?" Lee
3. "The video arcade is down the street. Here we just sell small rectangular objects. They're called books. They require a little effort on your part, and make no bee-bee-bee-bee-beeps. On your way please." Lee
4. "Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Nazi scalps... and I want my scalps!" Robo
5. "I could have killed 'em all, I could kill you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go." Lee
6. "Hack-em's Razor. Sounds like some slasher movie." Lee
7. "How are you supposed to know? Fucking men like you built the hydrogen bomb. Men like you thought it up. You think you're so creative. You don't know what it's like to really create something; to create a life; to feel it growing inside you. All you know how to create is death..."
8. "Clara was one in a million. One in a billion. One in a googolplex!" John
9. "Now some men goes for women, and some men goes for boys. But My love's warm and beautiful, and makes a baah-ing noise."
10. "I'm not really here. I'm one of the top ten imaginary friends kids have. Just behind John Travolta, Reggie Jackson, and Farrah Fawcett-Majors." Lee
11. "I fucking hate them! I fucking hate them! Ass! Ow! Fucking motherfuckers! They wouldn't send us any money! They said we'd spend it on DRUGS!" Robo
12. "Oh, who doesn't own an interositer these days?" Revolverkiller
13. "I have this theory, that if you cut off all her hair she'd look like a British man." Lee
14. "Ya know, my daddy used to say every man's got a devil. And you can't rest 'til you find him. What happened back there with you and your girlfriend - I cleared that building. Hell, nothin' in this town happens without my say-so. So I'm sorry if I spoiled your wedding plans there, friend. But, if it's any consolation to you, you have put a smile on my face." Revolverkiller
15. "No, I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3." Lee
16. "Congratulations, Kate. I want to reward you with five minutes of uninterrupted eye contact." Wiec?
17. "What's the Klingon for "I'm going to die a virgin"?" Lee
18. "The world is a strange place to live in. All those cars. All going someplace. All carrying humans, which are carrying out their lives." Lee
19. "I'm going to murderball you!" Lee
20. "It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb." Lee
And we have a winner! Congrats to Lee who really showed his movie muscle this week with 11 correct guesses! Way to go Lee you may collect your well-deserved award below:
And thanks to everyone for playing! Come on back next Tuesday for a Star Trek themed quote quiz! I will post the answers in the comments.
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Here are the rules:
Posted by Becca at Tuesday, May 05, 2009