Friday, May 01, 2009

The Tagging Meme

Dash MacBastard has tagged me on the Tagging Game!

Here's the complete list of the tagging rules...

The Rules of the Tagging Game are:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Write six random things about yourself.
4) Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each of the six persons know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up

So here are 6 random things about me :)

1. I HEART Kim Kardashian...I just can't help it. she's just so darn cute!


2. 3 newish albums I can't stop listening to:
- Easy Come, Easy Go by Marriane Faithful (there is a fab version of The Crane Wife by she and Nick Cave that is just awesome)
-Fleet Foxes by Fleet Foxes (like a whistful, indie rock version of medieval music)
-Ode to Sunshine by Delta Spirit (upbeat soulful rock with a touch of early Beatles sound, surprisingly addictive)

3. If I were a guy I think I would want to be Lee Marvin. I'm pretty sure he's the coolest guy who ever lived.


4. My 2 favorite TV shows right now are Castle and Reaper. They are both so darn funny! And I get lost in the great story telling every episode but I bet they both get canceled before next season! That usually happens to the shows I love :(




5. I think ewoks are cool.


6. My favorite video game is Katamari Damacy, it's so much fun and the music just rocks! It does freak me out a bit that there is Katamari hentei though...

7 comments:

wiec? said...

being a guy myself, i wouldn't mind being Lee Marvin either.

Bubs said...

OK...I dig Lee Marvin, and celebrate his birthday every year. And I just got "Easy Come, Easy Go" and have been listening to it for a few days now.

Are you eavesdropping on us?

Ben Varkentine said...

My nephew, who's seven, has come up with this whole team of "Jedi Ewoks."

Arkonbey said...

@Ben: Jedi Ewoks. Man, there's a Saturday morning cartoon just waiting to happen!

Becca said...

Wiec?-
He is THE coolest!

Bubs-
We are pop culture soul mates :) Or I'm stalking you...Just look for the person dressed like a clown in your bushes...

Ben-
OH MY GOD! I LOVE the idea of Jedi Ewoks! Your nephew soooo rocks!

Arkonbey-
YES! Jedi Ewoks! SOOOOOO COOOL!!!!

Ben Varkentine said...

Becca--

He does, kinda.

So do these:

http://tinyurl.com/rbk3ml

Setia Adi said...

Obat Kencing nanah manjur
Obat kencing nanah
Obat kencing nanah ampuh
Obat kelamin keluar nanah
Obat kencing bernanah
cara mengobati kencing nanah
cara mengobati kencing keluar nanah
cara menyembuhkan kencing nanah
cara menyembuhkan kelamin bernanah
cara menyembuhkan kencing keluar nanah
cara menyembuhkan kencing bernanah
cara mengatasi kencing nanah manjur
cara mengatasi kencing keluar nanah
cara mengatasi kelamin bernanah
cara menghilangkan kencing nanah
cara menghilangkan kelamin nanah
cara menghilangkan kencing bernanah
pengobatan kencing bernanah
pengobatan kelamin bernanah
pengobatan kencing keluar nanah