Sunday, May 03, 2009

Two crazy sketches from the sketchbook!

I have an art show coming up and while looking for pieces to display I found these two crazy gems amongst my old sketches. They are really wrong, but crack me up anyways...



This one I should explain. If you are a fan of Disney you can hardly watch a documentary or DVD extra without an appearance by movie critic Leonard Maltin. One Disney filled night I just got sick of seeing Mr. Maltin's face everywhere so I drew a cartoon of Len abusing Walt. I know this is really creepy...but well here it is. Imagine Len is whistling the theme from Steamboat Willie to get the full effect.

4 comments:

Blackwing Rose said...

Your Leonard and Walt sketch has given me a much needed giggle fit. May the gods bless your demented mind. :-)

Hannah said...

LOL. Cute drawings. Do you have any Ben Stein parodies?

Arkonbey said...

1= funny!
2= creepy!

Becca said...

Blackwing-
So happy to give you the giggles :)

Hannah-
No but there is alot of material there I think ;)

Arkonbey-
Yeah...super creepy...