This week the quiz is made up of unguessed quotes from quizzes past!
If you know or think you know an answer leave your guess in the comments section. As people guess I will grey it out and give them credit (using google to find the answers will disqualify you(...I know all and see all...), the person who has the most correct guesses each week will get a fun movie genius award to decorate their blog. Any person who wins 5 weeks (consecutive or non-consecutive) will earn a Movie Master award and must then refrain from guessing for 5 weeks.
On to the quiz!
1. "You are confusing bets and marriages, madame. One must always honor a bet." (Richard Doyle)
2. "He needed me now more than ever, but something had come between us. I'd stopped even paying attention to him. Instead I sat in the car and read a map and spelled out entire sentences with my tongue on the roof of mouth where nobody could read them." (Richard Doyle)
3. "There is no time for egos, this is not girl scouts. this is espionage."
4. "If one does what God does enough times, one will become as God is." Tommy Salami
5. "Be nice to me, babe or you'll regret it. You are my hostage and don't you forget it. The night is early and there's lots to be done. Lets boogy now, come on, we're gonna have some fun." (Richard Doyle)
6. "Well versed in the natural sciences and mathematics. She speaks seven languages proficiently. Were she not a woman one would consider her to be an intellectual." (Richard Doyle)
7. "Suicide is like... the ultimate fuck you." (Richard Doyle)
8. "They say rubber's mainly for perverts. Don't know why. Think it's very practical, actually. I mean, you spill anything on it and it just comes off. I suppose that could be why the perverts like it." (Richard Doyle)
9. "We all dream of being a child again, even the worst of us. Perhaps the worst most of all." (Richard Doyle)
10. "I like my cheese in the ounces. When they start weighing as much as a Fiat, I get worried." (Richard Doyle)
11. "Animals are fine, but their acceptability is limited. A small child is even better, but not NEARLY as effective as the right kind of adult." (Richard Doyle)
12. "It lies to her. It tells her things only a child can understand. It's been using her to restrain the others. To her, it simply is another child. To us, it is The Beast." Jason
13. "It is better to be the right hand of the devil than in his path." Feng
14. "He conquered an empire with his sword. She conquered HIM with her bare hands." Scoops
15. "I'm what you call a repeat offender. I repeat, I will offend again!" (Richard Doyle)
16. "So far you've shared me out of my clothes, my food and my house. Now, how about sharing some of my things with me." (Richard Doyle)
17. "At first you don't think you can stand to get hit, then you realize you can take it 'cause the blood don't matter. It's a great gift I'm goin' to give you - to know it don't hurt to fight!" (Richard Doyle)
18. "And if they ever ask about me, tell them I was more than just a great set of boobs. I was also an incredible pair of legs. And tell them... tell them that I never turned down a friend. I... never turned down a stranger for that matter. And tell them... tell them that when all is said and done, I only ask that people remember me by two simple words. Any two, as long as they're simple." Grandpaboy
19. "When you get up in the morning, how do you decide what shade of black to wear?" (Richard Doyle)
20. "Death, death, death comes sweeping down, filthy death the leering clown, death on wings, death by surprise, failing evil from worldly eyes, death that spawns as life succumbs, while death and love, two kindred drums, beat the time till judgement day, an actor in a passion play, without beginning, without end, evermore, amen." (Richard Doyle)
21. "Did you know that there is a certain species of turtle that can screw for three days without stopping? You dont believe me do you? But how could I make something like that up? Can you believe that three days? I'm lucky if I can get three minutes. You know how I know this because I went down to the zoo and I watched them. It was very boring. Well actually I didn't stay the whole three days I went down and I watched the zebras because they wont take thirty seconds premature ejaculation!" (Richard Doyle)
22. "Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty." Penh
23. "Let's go to a phone booth or something, huh? Where I will unveil a fifth of whiskey, I have hidden here under my loose, flowing sports shirt." Scoops
24. "From the moment we enter this live we are in the flow of it. We measure it and We mock it, but we cannot defy it. We cannot even speed it up or slow it down. Or can we? Have we not each experienced the sensation that a beautiful moment seemed to pass to quickly, and wished that we could make it linger? Or felt time slow on a dull day, and wished that we could speed things up a bit?" (Richard Doyle)
25. "Yeah! I am sure. I've permanently yanked the silver spoon from my mouth, and I buried it 6,000 miles beneath the Earth's crust. I mean, figuratively speaking, of course. I mean, who could do such a thing? That would be insane." (Richard Doyle)
26. "When people believed the earth was flat, the idea of a round world scared them silly. Then they found out how the round world works. It's the same with the world of the supernatural. Until we know how it works, we'll continue to carry around this unnecessary burden of fear." (Richard Doyle)
27. "We find the defendants incredibly guilty." Payo
28. "Are you sure you were talking about water skis? From where I sat it looked as though you were conjugating some irregular verbs." (Richard Doyle)
29. "It only took me one night to realize if brains were dynamite you couldn't blow your nose." Scoops
30. "I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?" Jason
31. "We're not intimate dear. We just have sex occasionally."
32. "I'm sick of these conventional marriages. One woman and one man was good enough for your grandmother, but who wants to marry your grandmother? Nobody, not even your grandfather." (Richard Doyle)
33. "I give you a choice. Surrender to me and I will spare their miserable lives, or perish with them on this primitive and tasteless planet. Surrender your sword!" Payo
34. "Man how the hell can they call Pluto a planet? No motherfucking planet has an elliptical orbit. This shit don't make no sense." Blackwing Rose
35. "You see, when it comes to words like that, an illiterate person..." "Whaddaya mean 'illiterate'? My father and mother were married right here in the city hall!" Scoops
36. "Big city, hmm? Live. Work, huh? But. Only peoples. Peoples is peoples. No is buildings. Is tomatoes, huh? Is peoples, is dancing, is music, is potatoes. So, peoples is peoples. Okay?" (Anon)
37. "Ow! My robot balls!" Scoops
38. "On my planet, we don't say die, we say kill!"
39. "They tortured me almost to death, and then let me heal in a vat of blood so they could go at it again. Sorry sons of bitches could've at least fixed my damn leg while they were at it." Penh
40. "For your sake, I hope justice is found in here today... before justice finds you." Blackwing Rose
Almost all guessed! So very cool! And we had some new participants this week which is also very, very cool!!! But the congrats go to Richard Doyle this week for his almost too impressive movie trivia skillz! Way to go Richard you are this week's winner! You may collect your award below:
Thanks to everyone for playing and come on back next week for more movie guessing fun! I will post the answers in the comments :)
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
This week the quiz is made up of unguessed quotes from quizzes past!