Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Guess That Movie! Week 106: Horror Movie Taglines!

Becca back this week :) These are all taglines from horror movies, to win you just need to tell me which movie they are from.

The Rules:
If you know or think you know an answer leave your guess in the comments section. As people guess I will grey it out and give them credit (using google to find the answers will disqualify you(...I know all and see all...), the person who has the most correct guesses each week will get a fun movie genius award to decorate their blog. Any person who wins 5 weeks (consecutive or non-consecutive) will earn a Movie Master award and must then refrain from guessing for 5 weeks.

And now the guessing!

1. The Trick Is To Stay Alive! (IASA)

2. Kiss Your Nerves Good-Bye!

3. This time there's more. (Blackwing Rose)

4. It crawls.... It creeps.... It eats you alive! (Blackwing Rose)

5. Love Never Dies. (Blackwing Rose)

6. Satan's done waitin'. (Blackwing Rose)

7. A scream that wakes you up, might be your own... (Blackwing Rose)

8. To avoid fainting, keep repeating "It's only a movie...It's only a movie... (Crash Chloride)

9. What happened is true. Now the motion picture that's just as real. (Blackwing Rose)

10. If only they knew she had the power. (Crash Chloride)

11. They keep coming back in a bloodthirsty lust for HUMAN FLESH!... (Blackwing Rose)

12. Incredible! Invisible! Insatiable! (Blackwing Rose)

13. Evil Has A Destiny (Blackwing Rose)

14. Somewhere between science and superstition, there is another world. The world of darkness. (Blackwing Rose)

15. They're Back From The Grave and Ready To Party! (Blackwing Rose)

**UPDATE**
Wow congrats to Blackwing Rose who almost swept this week's quiz! Way to go! I am impressed with your tagline knowledge! You may collect your award below:


Thanks to everyone for playing! I will post the answers in the comments and come on back next week for more another horror themed quiz! I heart October!

9 comments:

Crash Chloride said...

8 Last House on the Left (one of my all time favorites)

10 Carrie?

iasa said...

1. Halloween

Blackwing Rose said...

1. Stay Alive
2. Psycho
3. Aliens
4. The Blob
5. Bram Stoker's Dracula (a.k.a. Coppola's version)
6. Hellraiser
7. Nightmare on Elm Street
8. The Last House on the Left
9. The Texas Chainsaw Masscare
10. Carrie
11. Night of the Living Dead
12. Invasion of the Body Snatchers
13. Halloween (Zombie version)
14. The Exorcist
15. The Return of the Living Dead

I know the first one is a lame guess, but I had to try, lol.

Steve said...

bah my one guess at number 10 has already been taken! :)

Arkonbey said...

I only got #15 (best zombie movie until Shaun)

I don't care anyway. I'm just jonesing for Becca artwork.

Nathan said...

All the ones I know have already been guessed, but I have to say that the Hellraiser one really stuck in my head due to how little sense it made. There isn't even a Satan character IN Hellraiser!

Becca said...

Nathan-
No kidding! Satan's done waitin' is the stupidest tagline possibly EVER!

and now the answers:
1. Halloween (1978)
2. Evil Dead 2
3. Aliens
4. The Blob
5. Bram Stoker’s Dracula
6. Hellraiser
7. Nightmare on Elm St
8. The Last House on the Left
9. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
10. Carrie
11. Night of the Living Dead
12. Invasion of the Body Snatchers
13. Halloween (2007)
14. The Exorcist
15. Return of the Living Dead

Watch Movies Online said...

Hi buddy,
Thanks for the movies tag lines from horror. I think many movie could be.
For details you may follow me.
Anyway let me know ...
Have a nice time
bye

Nasim said...

I like these type of horror movie.
I am looking for this type of movie for few days.
Thank you for your nice blog post.
I am really happy to see your blog.
Best of luck to you.
bye
Dog Life Jackets