Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Spacy Sketch

Here is another recent drawing. It turned out pretty cool, love the aliens playing a game in the background!


Also I have an art TUMBLR now! I've been posting new and old stuff click here to visit it! And should anyone wish to leave a comment I have a Formspring for that site, the link is in the left hand column. Feel free to leave a comment about a specific piece or suggest something for me to draw. (You could also leave a suggestion in the comment section of this blog :)

6 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I effing LOVE this one!

Arkonbey said...

Coop, eat your ever lovin' heart out!

Nice to see some ink on paper, B.

Arkonbey said...

Oh. Before I forget. Here's a local VT artist that seems right up your alley. I've already bought a piece. His solo show was awesome.

Jme Wheeler

yerktoader said...

Great Puffy Areolas!

Eat your heart out Coop, indeed.

Becca said...

Dr. Monkey-
Yeah this one turned out pretty nice! I want to color it once I get a better scan.

Arkonbey-
Yeah I like the way it looks with all the pen marks before it gets messed with in photoshop. And boy you can really peg like two of my biggest influences in this one, Jaime Hernandez and Coop. I'm really pleased with the way this turned out!

And thanks for linking to Wheeler! I really do dig his stuff. I like how minimalist it is! I'll have to spend time going through his whole gallery!

Yerk-
I love drawing puffy areolas, I have no idea why, I just love the way they look. :)

Arkonbey said...

areolae

;)