Wednesday, May 12, 2010


A Supergirl drawing I recently did :) I love those tights!


Arkonbey said...

fantastic hair and your drapery is really looking good. Purple highlights and not red?

critique: the perspective on her left foot seems a bit off. Like she's sitting at the top of a small, invisible hill.

Also: Man, don't you hate drawing laces? I really regret starting the precedent for boot laces with my Death of a Friend comic.

Steve said...

LOVE IT!! and luves me some Supergirl
it's a shame they can't find someone to write that book and make her her own character

Becca said...

The highlights are actually pink (damn scanner still kind of working out the bugs on the color scanning) but read probably would have matched more. I was just thinking pink and girly.

The hill...oh yeah...I didn't see that til you pointed it out. Her tucked foot seems a bit small too.

And yes laces are the devil. I had 1 hour to draw and color this so I was in a bit of a hurry and didn't take the time on the laces. It must take you forever to draw full laces every time! I always think about stuff like that in animated movies.

Aww thank you! I just really love the idea of Supergirl as a teenager so I wanted to make her very obviously teenagery. And yeah that would be a fun book!