Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Becca Shop has been updated!


I added a few new drawings for sale in The Becca Shop including the festive one above. So click on over and check them out if you are curious :)

Also with the Holidays just around the corner if anyone is looking for a fun and unique gift idea now is the time to order a commission. My current rate for commissions is $30 for B&W and $40 color (plus shipping) for an 11x14 drawing on bristol. Just email me at ladygorgon@yahoo.com if you are interested :)

3 comments:

Drake said...

Gave the Becca Shop a shout out at the Macabre Drive-In Theater tumblr.

http://macabredriveintheater.tumblr.com/

It's always Halloween at the Macabre!

Kevin said...

LOVE IT!!!

Hey- did I ever ask you- what do you think of the latest Doctor Who? I like it but there's definitely still way too much lovey dovey crap and not enough monsters and aliens and stuff. Still better than Russell Davies' era in my humble opinion.

Becca said...

Drake-
You are too cool! And might I add that the new macabre drive-in theater is just as cool as your other TUMBLRs :)

Kevin-
Well thank you!

As far as Matt Smith Who I wasn't sure at first but it really won me over. I was really glad for Rory as i really didn't want to watch another little girl fall in love with the Doctor. I'm really excited to see where they go from here and yes I also hope there are more monsters!