Thursday, December 02, 2010

A quick Alice sketch

A pencil sketch I did on a lunch break to blow off some steam :)


Eerie Erik said...

Sweet! I love Alice.

Arkonbey said...


That is really fantastic. Looking at the varied line-weight and overall dynamism of that sketch, I think you should experiment with other tools to get that dynamism from your ink.

what are you using now to ink your work?

Becca said...

Me too I'm always drawing Alice. She kind of gets stuck in my head :)

Wow thank you! That means a lot coming from you! I can actually duplicate this look with a standard brand name ball point pen But I usually stick with the crisp ink cause I just like the way it looks :)

And right now I've been using Faber-Castell PITT artist pens in 4 tips (from fine to brush I LOVE my brush pen :)

I suppose if I was doing more storybook type illustration it would work well though. I have pages and pages of doodles like this from long conference calls at work and other occasions.

Al Ghaniy said...

Obat Kutil Kelamin Pria

Obat Kutil Kelamin Pria
Obat Kutil Di Kemaluan Pria
Jual Obat Kutil Kelamin Pria
Tanda Tanda Kutil Kelamin Pria
Ciri Ciri Kutil Kelamin Pria
Gejala Kutil Kelamin Pria
Harga Obat Kutil Kelamin Pria
Cara Mengobati Kutil Kelamin Pria
Cara Menghilangkan Kutil Kelamin Pria
Cara Menyembuhkan Kutil Kelamin Pria
Cara Mengatasi Kutil Kelamin Pria
Pengobatan Kutil Kelamin Pria
Nama Obat Kutil Kelamin Pria
Salep Kutil Kelamin Untuk Pria
Obat Salep Perontok Kutil Di Kemaluan Pria