Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Monday, October 25, 2010
The awesome Nathan sent this to me on Facebook and I thought it was just too much fun not to post on the blog :) Thank you Nathan! How ever did you get Miss Giovanni to pose for this :P
Posted by Becca at Monday, October 25, 2010
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
1. What is the worst treat to get when trick-or-treating?
Hmmm... I never liked peanut butter kisses (the candies in the orange and black wrappers) cause they always seemed greasy somehow. And apples, anytime I got an apple it was always bruised and seemed old. Bleech.
2. What character from any horror film would you most like to play?
Elvira. When I was a kid I totally wanted to grow up to be Elvira, I still do :)
3. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho? (why)
Psycho, seems like so much fun!
4. How many Halloween, Friday the 13th, or Nightmare on Elm Street movies combined do you have on dvd?
I'm not sure I have any actually.
5. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?
So many! How do I pick? I just saw Paranormal Activities and even though the ending was pretty lame the build up was fantastically scary. Suspiria scares the crap out of me, so does Hellraiser 1 & 2, Phantasm, the original Last House on the Left and Texas Chainsaw Massacres. There are more! But I'll stop there.
6. Lamest costume you have worn on Halloween?
Hobo. I was on vacation the week before Halloween in a trailer park. They were having an early trick or treating for some reason and I had no costume so my aunt threw a garbage bag around me, rubbed some dark make-up on my face to look like dirt and I went as a hobo. Bleech.
7. Favorite Halloween treat?
Anything with chocolate. I used to separate my haul into chocolate and non-chocolate piles. I almost never finished the non-chocolate candies.
8. Friendly-faced jack o’lantern or scary one?
Either they both have their place.
9. Have you ever had nightmares about a scary movie character chasing you?
Yeah Freddy Krueger. I had this recurring dream that he was chasing me through a furniture store. After about a month of these dreams I finally let him catch me. He grabbed me, kissed me on the cheek and I never had the dream again. Weird.
10. Best thing about Halloween?
EVERYTHING! WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE?
11. Strangest Halloween custom you’ve heard of?
I can't think of anything.
12. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)?
ME! Wait I can't answer me? Okay then Aaron, he loves Halloween...almost as much as I do :)
13. Are you superstitious? If so, name at least one superstition of yours.
Kind of, like I'll knock on wood if I say something I hope won't come true, I won't walk under ladders and I try not to break mirrors. I think that's about it.
I added a few new drawings for sale in The Becca Shop including the festive one above. So click on over and check them out if you are curious :)
Also with the Holidays just around the corner if anyone is looking for a fun and unique gift idea now is the time to order a commission. My current rate for commissions is $30 for B&W and $40 color (plus shipping) for an 11x14 drawing on bristol. Just email me at email@example.com if you are interested :)