Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm not obsessed with Farmville I swear.

Yes I drew a Farmville themed pin-up...oh my life.


Scott Is NOT A Professional said...

I'd hit it. (And I don't even do blondes.)

Wings said...

Awesome pic. I am addicted to Cityville, myself.

Wings said...

Love the little duck, btw.

Jason Chalker said...

If that's what the characters in farmville look like, I might have to start playing.

Becca said...

Depends on the blonde ;)

I feel your pain...I tried Cityville but figured I should focus on one highly addictive game at a time :) Is the duck in Cityville too? He's all over Farmville.

Alas no...maybe I should talk to Zynga about changing the avatars... :P

Wings said...

No, don't see the duck in Cityville.

Becca said...

Boooo. The used him with a little hard hat in all the Farmville related, Cityville advertising.

Anonymous said...

Aww... c'mon, I just got over my addiction to Farmville. It was taking over an hour a day just to harvest all my stuff. Didn't help that Zynga hadn't coded it right, and Flash was bloating like a blimp every time I went to a different neighbor's farm.

Although... it kind of reminds me of Daisy Mae from L'il Abner.

verification word - table
... What? A real word?

Becca said...

Still lots of coding errors but they get And the Flash bloat still happens, blaargh.

It does take a bit of time to play, but it's been a great way to blow of some steam in what's been some stressful recent moments of my life.

And Daisy Mae, boy she was perfect!

Table? I guess they have run out of nonsense words.

Nathan said...

There's so much other crap I look at on the Internet, I really don't have time to try any of the Facebook games.

Untung Ada OS said...

Obat Kutil Kelamin Pria

Obat Kutil Kelamin Pria
Obat Kutil Di Kemaluan Pria
Jual Obat Kutil Kelamin Pria
Tanda Tanda Kutil Kelamin Pria
Ciri Ciri Kutil Kelamin Pria
Gejala Kutil Kelamin Pria
Harga Obat Kutil Kelamin Pria
Cara Mengobati Kutil Kelamin Pria
Cara Menghilangkan Kutil Kelamin Pria
Cara Menyembuhkan Kutil Kelamin Pria
Cara Mengatasi Kutil Kelamin Pria
Pengobatan Kutil Kelamin Pria
Nama Obat Kutil Kelamin Pria
Salep Kutil Kelamin Untuk Pria
Obat Salep Perontok Kutil Di Kemaluan Pria