Tuesday, April 12, 2011


I was cleaning up some of the older links in my sidebar that don't go anywhere anymore and I accidentally deleted half my list of links. If I have accidentally removed your site and you'd like me to restore your link please let me know in the comments.

I will restore as many as I can remember but sadly I'm sure I'll miss stuff.


Arkonbey said...

I'm still there :)

Maybe I should send you a shot of the newer, smokier penguin...

MC said...

I had the same thing happen during the Bloglines transition. It didn't pick up a lot of my feeds and I lost a bunch of blogs in the process.

Becca said...

Oh I forgot about the new penguin! I will seek him out ....though I am still quite fond of the older one :)

How annoying!I guess I could have saved a back up but it just did not cross my mind...oh well :(

MC said...

This is the best I can do in terms of a backup for you.

Your site as it appeared on October 15th, 2010

Becca said...

MC I love you. seriously.

Yusrisal Herbal said...

Disini kami menjual Obat wasir Ambeclear Ampuh dan Obat Kencing Nanah dijamin dalam waktu 3 hari penyakit anda sudah sembuh dan obat kami sudah terdaftar di BPOM
Obat Wasir
Obat Ambeien
Obat Wasir Ambeien Berdarah
Obat Kencing Nanah
Obat Kencing Nanah Di Apotik
Obat Kencing Nanah Pria
Obat Kencing Nanah Wanita