Monday, May 16, 2011

I saw Thor!

And I LOVED it! But I'm surprised by the number of mixed reviews it's getting. Have you seen it? What did you think?


Bubbashelby said...

I loved it too! Even my daughters loved it - it was the perfect combo of 'serious' and 'funny' - we were all cracking up on multiple occasions. Great movie!

Donovan Ravenhull said...

I rather enjoyed it too. No, it ain't Gandhi, but a fun superhero popcorn flick. And that they didn't make Loki a stereotypical villain helped.

Arkonbey said...

I was wondering if you came out of the film with the urge to buy an Acura?

The Most Fitting Verification Word EVER has just occurred!

For this comment on a Thor-based post, the words is "Hogun"! How cool is that?

MRanthrope said...

loved it! My favorite comic book movie since SPider-Man 2.

Daskaea said...

Personally? I'm in love. By far my most favorite super hero movie. Probably because it was 90% Norse mythology. I'm a sucker for those. Oh and also? Chris Hemsworth is a motherfuckin dreamboat. I smell another Uber Hawt Menz post in the air....

Paradox Al said...

I was a little sad that Ebert ranked it so low, it made his "Your Movie Sucks" list. He ranked Wolverine Origins and Incredible Hulk(the revamp) higher! =(

I personally enjoyed it! It was just a lot of fun, definitely one of the best superhero movies to come out in recent years, right up there with Iron Man. I agree with Donovan that Loki being a different type of supervillain was a like a breath of fresh air. I'm hoping for a Thor 2. =)

Becca said...

Completely! I like my superheroes with a bit of humor! This movie was soo much fun!

Yes, it wasn't at all what I was expecting in a Loki and it worked so well!

HA! Really? Hogun? That is so cool! And yeah that was the dumbest movie tie-in evah! Nuff said.

It's too bad they are going with a reboot instead of a Spiderman 4...I know 3 had some problems but this newer version kind of sounds a bit lame.

Totally agree, it's moved into the favorite Superhero movie slot in my head too! And yeah Chris Hemsworth? Perfect in every way....

Ebert has been a smidge off lately, I'm not quite sure what's up with that. I know you can't agree with everyone all the time but he gave The Zookeeper 3 is that even possible?

Hope Thor 2 turns out well!I'm a bit bummed that Kenneth B isn't coming back to direct. Oh well I will keep an open mind :)

watch movies online said...

Easily one of the best looking Marvel movies so far. I was never a big Thor fan in the comics but this movie had me locked in.

Yusrisal Herbal said...

Disini kami menjual Obat wasir Ambeclear Ampuh dan Obat Kencing Nanah dijamin dalam waktu 3 hari penyakit anda sudah sembuh dan obat kami sudah terdaftar di BPOM
Obat Wasir
Obat Ambeien
Obat Wasir Ambeien Berdarah
Obat Kencing Nanah
Obat Kencing Nanah Di Apotik
Obat Kencing Nanah Pria
Obat Kencing Nanah Wanita