Becca's Rules: If you know or think you know an answer leave your guess in the comments section. As people guess I will grey it out and give them credit (using google to find the answers will disqualify you...I know all and see all...), the person who has the most correct guesses each week will get a fun movie genius award to decorate their blog. Any person who wins 5 weeks (consecutive or non-consecutive) will earn a Movie Master award and must then refrain from guessing for 5 weeks.
1. "Would you like to buy a monkey?" (Lee)
2. " All the best people have bad chests and bone diseases. It's all frightfully romantic." (Elwood)
3. "Wait for the crème." (Lee)
4. "This is called farming! You kids are gonna grow all kinds of plants! Vegetable plants, pizza plants." (Richard)
5. "You know, for a crazy homeless person... he's pretty cut." (Richard)
6. "What's that screaming? A good many dramatic situations begin with screaming..." (Lee)
7. "I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that fucked-up bar." (Scoops)
8. "Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow." (Anon)
9. "I found it. Just short of Zeta II Reticuli. We haven't reached the Outer Rim yet." (Lee)
10. "It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing. Such a little thing." (Thorp)
Wowee! All the quotes were guessed this week! Excellent! And I'm glad to see that someone else out there has seen and remembers Cabin Boy...a movie which I am alone in adoring. Damn Chris Elliot is awesome! Get a Life was such a great show! Anyways...enough withe the Chris Elliot praising...but really can there be too much praise of Chris Elliot? NO! I say.
We have a winner folks! Congrats to the amazing movie genius Lee! You may collect your award below...and don't worry I did not put Chris Elliot on it ;)
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Posted by Becca at Sunday, February 12, 2012