Becca's Rules: If you know or think you know an answer leave your guess in the comments section. As people guess I will grey it out and give them credit (using google to find the answers will disqualify you...I know all and see all...), the person who has the most correct guesses each week will get a fun movie genius award to decorate their blog. Any person who wins 5 weeks (consecutive or non-consecutive) will earn a Movie Master award and must then refrain from guessing for 5 weeks.
1. “Back and to the left.” (Bill M.)
2. “Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.” (Jason)
3. “Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, madam.” (Elwood Jones)
4. “If God did not want them shorn, he would not have made them sheep.” (Elwood Jones)
5. “They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.” (Elwood Jones)
6. “No, I said ‘allo,’ but that’s close enough.” (Jason)
7. “Why didn’t somebody tell me my ass was so big? (Bill M.)
8. “This is so bad it’s gone past good and back to bad again.” (Elwood Jones)
9. “Guns are for show. Knives are for pros.”
10. “The Hammer is my penis.” (Jason)
Well oh my gosh all but one guessed! Quite cool! And I'm really glad people are enjoying the return of the movie quiz! It's just as much fun to put together! Sometime soon I'll do some theme quizes too :)
BUT! I'm here to announce a winner! Congrats to Elwood Jones who wins this week's quiz with 4 correct answers! Way to go Elwood! You may collect your prize below:
And thanks again to everyone for playing! Come on back next Sunday for more movie quiz madness!